Weekly Geek: 2009-19

This Weekly Geek was a Summer Reading post. I thought this would be a good opportunity to share my planned summer reading which is: 'The Imaginary World of C.S. Lewis'. I plan to read all of his fictional novels, and write my reviews here. Books I have read before, will be reviewed (i.e. The Chronicles of Narnia), except for 'Til We have Faces, which demands a re-read. Here is the complete list below:

I will keep this list of books in the sidebar on my Goodread's 'to read' shelf. I hope some of you will join me in this challenge this summer. I also encourage you to check out some of these cool C.S. Lewis blogs also. Further Up and Further In, C.S. Lewis, and The Window in the Garden Wall. So what will you be reading this summer? Please share!

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Welcome!

Welcome to The King's Library! The purpose of this blog is to discuss the books and the music I play (on guitar) fior the glory of my King, Jesus Christ. I hope you are inspired and I pray that God will work through this blog for the furthering of His Kingdom.
God Bless,
Selah

Recent Comments