Weekly Geek: 2009-22

This week, I'm going back to a classic Dewey topic--#12 to be exact. I chose this for several reasons--one, it's one of my favorite weekly geeks topics--but more importantly I saw it would work well with two very important bloggy events going on this week.

1. In your blog, list any books you’ve read but haven’t reviewed yet. If you’re all caught up on reviews, maybe you could try this with whatever book(s) you hope to finish this week. (Be sure to leave a link to this post either in the comments of this post, or in the Mister Linky below.)

2. Ask your readers to ask you questions about any of the books they want. In your comments, not in their blogs. (Most likely, people who will ask you questions will be people who have read one of the books or know something about it because they want to read it.)

3. Later, take whichever questions you like from your comments and use them in a post about each book. Link to each blogger next to that blogger’s question(s).

4. Visit other Weekly Geeks and ask them some questions!

This topic was very timely considering I am behind in my posts. I do have a pile of books to review, and I hope to catch up very soon. So here is the list of books I have read, and hope to review. Please feel free to ask questions about the books, and I will answer them in a post next week.

  • The Tale of Despereaux
  • God's Smuggler
  • Peace Like a River
  • O'Henry: The Four Million
  • Jane Eyre
  • The Space Trilogy (along with my summer reading reviews)

posted under |

1 comments:

bookwormans said...

Did you notice any Christian themes in "The Tale of Despereaux"?

Also, what do you think the significance of Roxana was in "Peace Like a River"?

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Welcome!

Welcome to The King's Library! The purpose of this blog is to discuss the books and the music I play (on guitar) fior the glory of my King, Jesus Christ. I hope you are inspired and I pray that God will work through this blog for the furthering of His Kingdom.
God Bless,
Selah

Recent Comments