Christmas Countdown #1


When I think of Christmas, I immediately think of the music. It is one of my favorite things about the holiday. It brings back a lot of memories from when I was little. The most memorable songs being from one of Alabama's Christmas tapes (cassette). When I hear those songs, it reminds me of driving to town to go Christmas shopping, going down to visit my grandparents in Georgia, and the excitement on Christmas eve. Not only do I like listening to old favorites, but new ones too. I have grown to like Bing Crosby's 'White Christmas', Downhere's 'How Many Kings', and many more new classics (I think that's an oxymoron). Does Christmas music bring back memories for you? What is your all-time favorite Christmas song?

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Welcome!

Welcome to The King's Library! The purpose of this blog is to discuss the books and the music I play (on guitar) fior the glory of my King, Jesus Christ. I hope you are inspired and I pray that God will work through this blog for the furthering of His Kingdom.
God Bless,
Selah

Recent Comments