Digitizing Our World

A friend of mine showed me this really cool video about putting physical objects into the digital world. I found it interesting, not only how it was invented, but how it would totally affect daily tasks.




What do you think of this new technology? Is it overly ridiculous or just ingenious? A lot comes to mind about sci-fi movies with computer take-over plots. Should Sixth-Sense technology scare us to a certain degree? Will this give computers a bigger part in everyday life, or will they just become more accessible?

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Welcome!

Welcome to The King's Library! The purpose of this blog is to discuss the books and the music I play (on guitar) fior the glory of my King, Jesus Christ. I hope you are inspired and I pray that God will work through this blog for the furthering of His Kingdom.
God Bless,
Selah

Recent Comments