Spring Time is Here

I sincerely apologize for the lack of posts recently. Things have been really busy on the farm lately. My mini rex rabbit had given birth to six kits in mid-march, I planted lettuce and onions in our garden, my sister's goat kidded last week, and the grass grew 2 feet (just a small exaggeration). With this in addition to web design classes (which I just finished), school, 4H, and (of course) guitar, I have had very little time to blog. But I am planning on spending the next week catching up on new posts.

Next to autumn, spring is my favorite time. So, here is a video I made with a poem by Emily Dickinson. The field in this video is actually behind my house (for better quality, it may be necessary for the video to load). To view the poem, go here.


posted under , , , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Welcome!

Welcome to The King's Library! The purpose of this blog is to discuss the books and the music I play (on guitar) fior the glory of my King, Jesus Christ. I hope you are inspired and I pray that God will work through this blog for the furthering of His Kingdom.
God Bless,
Selah

Recent Comments