Eureka!

For awhile now, I have been trying to learn how to play Cathedrals on my guitar. The hardest thing about this song is the beat and the strumming pattern. Yesterday, I watched this video of Jump Little Children's live performance to look at the strumming pattern and... I found it! There is actually a quick upstroke at the end of each line (with the chords I am using, that would be C* and E). Get the chords here. Anyway, it is a pretty neat song. I think I might record it soon, so keep an eye out for it. Here is Cathedrals by Jump Little Children:


This player has been removed for technical purposes


note: Sometimes there is a conflict between the two music players, so this song will only be available to listen to for a short time. Go here to listen to it from another source.

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Welcome!

Welcome to The King's Library! The purpose of this blog is to discuss the books and the music I play (on guitar) fior the glory of my King, Jesus Christ. I hope you are inspired and I pray that God will work through this blog for the furthering of His Kingdom.
God Bless,
Selah

Recent Comments